Connect with your intuition and innate wisdom
Our subconscious mind is connected at all times. It knows things our conscious mind does not. For the subconscious mind there is no time and no space… no limitation. We have access to a wealth of knowledge and wisdom and we can tap into it by bypassing the limiting conscious mind and connecting to the subconscious mind and the field via the body.
By using simple kinesiology techniques, a pendulum and the knowledge of using these, we gain access to a vast library of information.
Understanding how to use the pendulum and clearing up mysteries and misconceptions about the pendulum is crucial.
In this workshop we will look at:
- The field
- Mysteries and misconceptions about the pendulum
- Types of pendulums
- Anatomy of the pendulum
- Other forms of dowsing
- How to “program” the pendulum (actually programming the body)
- Ways of asking questions
- Working with Yes / No questions
- How to expand on Yes / No questions
- Working with Indicator / Indicator Change
- How to work with statements instead of questions
- How to work with dowsing charts
- How to make your own dowsing charts
- Using a pendulum for healing work
- Checking the status of a chakra— going beyond “open” and “closed”
- Other creative ways of working with pendulums
Venue: Metavarsity, 26 Burnham Rd, Plumstead, Cape Town, 7801
Date: 31 August 2018
Time: 09:00 — 13:00/15:00
What to bring: (if you have) Pendulum/s (if you don’t have, we have beautiful handmade wooden pendulums for sale)
Registration form: Register Here
For questions or queries, please contact us directly.