Choosing with your eyes: the soul stone
When we look at things we immediately make comparisons. Our subconscious will always compare a visual impression with old memories and experiences. The soul is our inner world of images that has stored all impressions and experiences. The soul perceives everything and nothing is lost – something we are made conscious off through unexpected memories of thing we had thought we had forgotten long ago.
Choosing a stone with your eyes must have triggered a response to some memory, or you would not have chosen it.
- It may awaken a memory in your that is supportive and strengthening and is like a recovery for you.
- The stone may endow do with trust in your own inherent capabilities and bring to light again qualities that have been dormant for a long time.
- The stone may respond to an unpleasant memory that you have suppressed and may churn things up inside you. Again, you will notice this very quickly and the important thing is to accept what is happening and face the emerging feelings and images without blocking them.
- The stone may represent something that would be a beneficial experience for you.
Meditating with the stone or simply looking at it and quietly contemplating it will have a positive effect.
Choosing a stone with your hand: the stone for your body
Close your eyes and move your hands over some stones. The impulse to pick one up comes to you from your own body. Our bodies possess a very finely tuned sensitivity that is always present, even when you are not consciously aware of it. Depending on our general state at a given moment we will automatically choose things that will help us balance ourselves – in this case a stone that represents a balancing factor for an inner deficiency or excess.
At the precise moment when your hand is close to the stone, the information radiated by the stone will already begin to have an effect.
- The stone will encourage your body to heal itself as it helps to regulate a disturbed inner equilibrium.
- The stone will help you improve the capabilities of your body.
- The stone will put you in touch properly with your own body. This alone will have pain-relieving and healing results but will also lead to your being able to gauge your physical needs better and to understand them.
Wear the stone next to the skin. You may lie down in a quiet moment and allow yourself to feel it working inside. Place it wherever it appears to produce the feeling of greatest well-being.
Choosing via the word: the stone for the intellect
During the process of choosing you were neither able to see the stone nor touch it, the only connection to it being through the spoken or written word that stimulated you to choose it. This choice is a conscious one, compared to choosing visually. When you are choosing a stone via the word, you know what qualities of the stone are addressing us and here we touch on the fundamental quality of reason.
- It can server to increase your consciousness and guide your attention to present matters. The stone will help you to control your life or your body more consciously.
- The stone reflects the way you think and communicate. It also represents your world view, your ideals and your ideas. “Knowing yourself is the first step towards improvement.”
- The stone can represent a current problem and can help you develop a creative solution.
The best way to encourage its effect is by interacting with it: carry it around with you, gaze at it, meditate with it and obtain information on its mythological, mineralogical and healing nature. Always question the information your gather with: “What do these statements have to do with my situation, the current problem, my task or my imminent projects?”
Choosing a stone at random: the stone for the spirit
The question is whether it really is at random, or rather, how does the stone become chosen? A random stone may come to you in many ways. Someone may give you a stone as a gift, or you could pick it up in nature.
- It represents a decision you have made and the result of which you will experience now or in the future. If you keep the message of the stone in your consciousness you will experience how you actually determine your own life.
- The stone will improve your means of perception and will make you conscious of your spiritual capabilities. The important thing is that you recognise the resulting phenomena as your own spiritual qualities and leave “chance” out of the game.
- Your stone will simply show you what game you are playing at the moment or what game you want to play.
How you use your spirit stone is up to you. There are no rules, anything is possibly. Make your own game!