Usui’s Method of energy Healing
The act of laying hands on the human or animal body to comfort and relieve pain is as old as instinct. When experiencing pain, the first thing most people do is to put their hands on it. When a child falls and scrapes her knee, she wants her mother to touch it (or kiss it) and make it better. A mother’s instinct when a child is feverish or ill directs her to place her hands on the baby’s forehead. Human touch conveys caring and love. When an animal is in pain, a dog or a cat’s first instinct is to lick the pain area—for the same reasons that a person applies touch with his hands. This simple act is the basis for all touch healing techniques.
Another way to explain is perhaps by envisaging a free-flowing river. This beautiful river is like energy flowing easily down through the body. Occasionally a pebble, or even a rock, will fall into that river making the flow of the water a little difficult. These pebbles are human worries, fear, anger, and each pebble builds on top of the other. Soon there is only a trickle of water running in that once beautiful free flowing river. And so it is with energy in the human body. At this point physical pain may be experienced.
The Benefits of Reiki
- Supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Vitalizes both the body and soul.
- Balances the organs and glands and their bodily functions.
- Re-establishes spiritual equilibrium and mental well being.
- Promotes creativity.
- Balances the bodies energies.
- Treats symptoms and causes of illnesses.
- Loosens up blocked energy and promotes a state of total relaxation.
- Relieves pain.
- Cleanses the body of toxins.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Adjusts itself according to the needs of the recipient.
- Enhances personal awareness and strengthens intuition.
- Enhances meditation.
- Is an extremely pleasant, holistic method of healing.
During a Reiki treatment the pure flow of energy is re-aligned within the body. It washes down, clearing obstructions and strengthening the flow of energy. This signifies a connection to the understanding of one’s purpose on earth and the easiest, most successful way of achieving it.
Reiki is not a religion. It beholds no doctrines, creeds or contradictions to the Universal Laws of Consciousness and Love. Reiki is energy from God and is an extremely powerful healing energy. It does not interfere with traditional medical treatment, but facilitates benefits. Reiki speeds the healing process and provides a source of restoring energy while one is ill, under medical treatment, or in recovery.
Download a comprehensive price list.
Schedule an appointment
Currently South Africa is in a 21 day lockdown that may be extended to three months. In these uncertain times I will continue to support my clients, but all work will have to be online via Zoom.